Saturday, June 6, 2009

Susan Boyle Mazes, created by Y.Frimer of Ink Blot Mazes

Susan Boyle Mazes
susan boyle mazes - maze of susan boyle singing i dreamed a dream on britians got talentsusan boyle mazes - maze of susan boyle singing i dreamed a dream on britians got talentsusan boyle mazes - maze of susan boyle singing i dreamed a dream on britians got talent

Susan Boyle Singing Maze
maze of susan boyle singing i dreamed a dream on britians got talent



Shocked to get "3-Yeses" Susan Boyle Maze
maze of susan boyle singing i dreamed a dream on britians got talent



Maze of Susan Boyle singing to her large audience
maze of susan boyle singing i dreamed a dream on britians got talent

The words to the song Susan Boyle Sung (abridged version)

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

http://www.susan-boyle.com


Susan Boyle Checks Out of Clinic

By JOYCE ENG
TV GUIDE

Britain's Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle has checked out of the London clinic where she was treated for exhaustion, her brother says.

"She's much happier," Gerry Boyle tells Britain's GMTV. "She seems much more like herself. I think things are becoming clearer now and she's much more content. I believe she's in the middle of London, in a flat in London."

After finishing second to dance troupe Diversity on the show's Saturday finale, an emotionally drained Susan Boyle entered London's Priory clinic for "rest and recovery," Talent producers said.

Since her admittance, the singing sensation has realized her second-place finish "wasn't the end" of her career, according to her brother. "Things are becoming clearer for her now," Gerry Boyle says. "She's now beginning to believe that 'yes, indeed, I will be a singer.'"

Susan Boyle already has one gig lined up stateside. Her brother confirmed reports that Boyle has been invited to sing for President Obama.

"I was on radio in America and got it straight from the horse's mouth that [they] want her to sing at the White House," he says. "What a wonderful thing."

No comments: